Saturday, October 11, 2008

Chloee 4 months

Our Chloee turned 4 months old. She is growing so quick and is so smart, she's got her daddy wrapped around her finger. She'll fight me and stay awake until Hyrum gets home from work just so he can rock her to sleep so I've started a rule that the kids will go to bed by 8 pm (including chlo) and she's been really good at it, she'll sleep for 10 hrs straight, it's great!!
She is so much fun, she loves playing with Josh and Katie, and loves chatting with mommy and daddy, she loves giving away little smiles to almost anyone that talks to her. She does have a bad habit, she likes to watch TV a little too much, the other day, I was nursing her and the tv was on so she kept turning to see what was on tv so I turned it off so she could focus on eating, so this missy got really mad and started crying so loud I just laughed, but from that day on I don't nurse while watching TV.
We took some pictures today just because I found my camera again from being lost...

What a cutie!

Katie, Chloee & Josh

0 comments: