Christmas is right around the corner and it sucks to be stuck at home sick with strep. I started feeling my throat closing up around Monday night up until Wednesday night that I started losing my voice and woke up Thursday morning with chills and a fever of 102* so, I took advantage that the boys were gone to school and work and put the girls down for a nap with me. After sleeping a few hours I felt a little better and got in the shower to wait to Josh and Hyrum's parents to come over to visit before they flew back to WA. the next morning, but I started feeling sick again and went to bed early that night. On Thursday I couldn't even get up from my bed, I ended up calling my parents to come see me because I could not bear the pain so I made an app to see Dr. Berry to demand he gave me a shot or something that would make me feel better, fortunately that wasn't necessary since my Dr. is super AWESOME he said "no Mom should be sick, especially around the holidays" so he gave a penicillin injection OUCH, that stuff hurts! and gave me an Rx for pain killers. He made me wait 10 mins (to wait for allergic reactions) then sent me home to rest and stay away from everyone (not really) for 48 hrs. I have been home, for 4 days in a row without even sticking my nose outside the door and I am going crazy just to think of the many unfinished projects I have around the house, unfinished Christmas shopping, my To Do list keeps growing and I've only seen my kids for 10 mins total in 3 days because my parents have taken them (kidnapped) from me except for Chloee who is immune to this bc she is an infant? so they don't catch this nasty stuff and I miss them so much I cry... sniff... So the whole idea of the kids going to the GP's was to keep them away from potential viruses because they're children, they don't know better, but I should have sent Hyrum away from the house for a couple of days also.. last night after waking up due to a cough attack I noticed that Hyrum had drank from my cup that had my name visibly writen on it, now this morning... his throat hurts so bad he had to call in sick to work.. hopefully he doesn't get it as bad as I did.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment